Who we are
Large enough to mobilize, small enough to pivot, we’ve been called the special forces of the flooring industry. We don’t subcontract our labor. When you hire us, you get us. Aggressive recruitment, continual training in skills, materials, equipment, and language mean we retain the best. Management offers decades of project supervision and vendor relationships.
Where we work
We specialize in commercial and institutional projects, with select high-end residential endeavors, primarily in Central California, but available across the state.
- Bondability Up to 20 Million
- Experience Modification Rate .60 – .64
- Installers Certified for Secure Entities
- Overnight & Weekend Work Capacity
- Design/Build Expertise
- Value-Engineering Analysis
- Specification & Budgeting Assistance
- Supplier Negotiations & Scaled Pricing
- Material Warehousing for Ongoing Jobs
Vapor Control & Self-Leveling
Earn and learn in our unique and dynamic work environment with a culture of history and pride in our trade. We provide the industry’s most competitive compensation, including PPO health insurance, matching 401K, paid vacation and sick leave. We also believe in becoming “Better” every day and offer continuing education and training in skills, equipment, and materials, as well as weekly classes in English/Spanish language and body movement.